Saturday, April 14, 2012

What Is A Normal Sleeping Arrangement?

Two nights we have been sleeping at Jadyn's bedroom because I want to give my betterhalf his much needed sleep. Thursday night he complained about not being able to sleep very well and it is making him old very fast. He is a light sleeper and every single noise or sound I make from getting up to attend the baby at night time wakes him up.


So one has to make the sacrifice and that would be me. Alright, I get him and I willingly give the whole bedroom and the whole bed to him so that he can get all the sleep he needs. When we slept at the other bedroom for the first night he asked me why do I have to do that? He wanted me to sleep in our bedroom because he wants us to be NORMAL? Heck!


We are normal at least that is how I feel. I just want to do him a big favor and even if this is going to be our "NORMAL" sleeping arrangement (me and baby sleep in other bedroom) forever, I would do that! I know full well how important it is to get a really good night sleep every night. I don't worry myself not getting some sleep at night because I don't work and I can take a nap anytime I want or if the baby allows me to.

No comments: