Saturday, April 14, 2012

It Was My First Time Leaving My First Born Behind

I left my first born today for the first time. I went to attend a small Filipino gathering today in Mansfield. Before I left, I had to make up a white lie to her just so she doesn't cry. I said I am taking the baby to the doctor to be poked with needles and I don't want her coming with me so she doesn't see the baby crying in pain. Poor child, so innocent she didn't know I was actually going to the party!


I am somewhat guilty when we arrived at the house of the Filipino who hosted the party because her house was so close to the park as in it was just a few steps away from her house. If you stand right outside her front door, you could see the playground so close by. I loved the community playground because it has a nice
playground swingsets, slides and the whole playground is covered with green thingy from above to keep the kids protected from the sun when playing.

No comments: