Sunday, April 22, 2012

Being Able To Just Go And Talk

There are advantages and disadvantages of having Filipina neighbors. The only disadvantage I see having one or two is that if you don't like the person, you wished she'd move to other place because you are not feeling too comfortable with the idea she can see you or passing by your house everyday. You feel like there are eyes spying on you. The great advantages of it is that, you feel at ease knowing that you have someone to turn to when you need moral support when things get tough or you'll have someone in ordinary days jut let things out that's been bugging you inside.


One of my neighbors I am so comfortable talking just anything under the sun. I guess because we share the same interests and we do have things in common that make us get along very well. From time to time I just sneak out the house towing my girls along with me and just go to their house. It makes me feel I am not so alone in this world, mura'g Pinas ra kaayo kay adto sa ilang balay manulong ug tabi... good thing the husband doesn't mind me gone of the house for an hour or two even if I go home late at night, he just doesn't mind it.

1 comment:

californiamom said...

maayo paka diha kay naay silingan na pinay a ko dri waz gyud gilibutan ko ug mga puti dri hahhahaha