Thursday, June 23, 2011

She Got Her Cellphone Back

A message from my little sister on Facebook is what I got this morning telling me she got her cellphone back after two weeks of being pawned by a brother who brought misfortunes into our lives. He got me pissed because it's not his cellphone and to think that he deceived my sister, he said he borrowed it to text his girlfriend but then never returned it back instead pawned it somewhere.

That cellphone is what I bought for my little sister to text my family through chikka messenger. It saves me from buying international minute calls but then when I heard the bad news about it being pawned, I couldn't help but get very angry to this worthless brother of mine who's got no job.

Sister said mama got it back, thankfully. If she didn't do it, I would not call them and send them money again until they get the phone back. Call me cruel but sala sa usa, damay tanan ug ako maglagot! Hilabtanon bwisit mamrenda gamit dli ila!

No comments: