Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Off For Two Weeks

My husband took two weeks off work and I am happy at the same time I am not thrilled. Sorry to say my husband, if you read this because... we are not going anywhere. I am stuck in the house, I need to go somewhere too but I can't insist if you like to stay at home and want to do your chores and reading instead. Who am I to force you or stop you of what you wish to do?

Besides, the everyday temperature is killing me! Just so freaking hot and I can't be outside longer than I wanted to. Honestly, I am getting bored here no matter how I try to entertain myself on the computer or the little chores inside the house. This is the most dreaded time of the year for it's when my homesickness strikes. I can't go outside, can't do my walking exercise.... hell I am stuck in the house!

No comments: