Monday, June 6, 2011

Losing the job


This guest post from Margaret Mills


As if being pregnant with your first child isn't scary enough, I knew I was going to have a hard time affording everything since I lost my job. Luckily for me, I came across a good High speed internet online offer in my area, and have since been on the job hunt, trying to find an appropriate position for me once I give birth. Obviously, the more flexible the position, the better suited it is for me but I'm really not trying to be picky at this point.


Whatever comes my way I'm willing to consider, so hopefully something good will show up sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm getting my house ready for baby and my husband is bringing in most of our income, so we're not going to go bankrupt anytime soon. It's only a matter of time before I find another position in accounting, so I'm not really worried about the job search as of now. I've got bigger and better things to hold my attention like baby names and decorating the nursery!

No comments: