Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Used To Collect Posters

When I was a teenager I had this obsession towards pop stars. My mother didn't give me much allowance when going to school so what I did is to save my money so I can buy posters and magazines of my idol every month. One publication once a month was enough for me to know the latest of my favorite bands. I also loved collecting posters of the solo artists as well as my favorite wrestler, Shawn Michael.

I was so crazy over this man that I wished I could buy all the wrestling posters of his but not having money to do so what hindered me at that time. Looking back at my old life, I could say I was so unfortunate to not have money whenever I need it. My life now is different, I can afford anything I want but I taught myself to be tight and only spend on things I really need because I know how hard it is to make a living especially these days when the economy is still so down.

No comments: