Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Thought...

... I was dealing with a fraudulent seller on Craigslist. But no I was wrong. I bought a D&B purse and wallet the other day on Craigslist and sent my payment right away as soon as she gave me her paypal address for I was really interested getting the items... they are too pretty to let them go by. Anyway, I paid them as what she was asking for and she promised that she was going to ship the items first thing in the morning.

The second day came which was yesterday and waited for her text with the tracking number but then there was no text until noontime and I texted her if she had shipped the items. She then said she will do it later in the afternoon as promised which I patiently waited... at 4 in the afternoon that much awaited text came in and thankfully she isn't a scammer who just want my money. Now the items are out for delivery hopefully I can receive them late today. I am excited!

No comments: