Friday, June 3, 2011

I Choose Not To Go

I just learned today that there will be a big Filipino event tomorrow in Grand Prairie called Philippine Republic Day celebration. I've been to this event once in my life and honestly, I loved my first experience being there, that was 4 years ago and never came back for I forgot what particular month the Filipinos celebrate it here in North Texas.

I know I so want to go but the only thing that hinder me is the heat. I have a bulging belly and to be out there in the scorching heat of the sun in my situation won't be fun at all so I better stay home and eat dukot. I'd rather be bored all day, all week than risking my health just to get Filipino foods in the said event. If you are willing to go, just go here is the link and map directions.. that if you live within DFW area....good luck and enjoy the games and foods! http://tradersvillage.com/grand-prairie/events/philippine-republic-day-celebration-prdc

No comments: