Friday, November 12, 2010

Wooden Swing Sets For Our Baby Girl

My husband has a lot of plans on this house. He has got a lot of things need to do and need to buy in order for the house to be comfortable and improved. I am happy to know that he is thinking about our house so much but of all the things he mentioned of buying, he seems to forget that our baby girl also needs something that she could play and have fun with. She needs something to play with outside and get out of the sun, a wooden swing sets is what I am talking about and I want one in our backyard because she likes it so much. So unfortunate of us not being able to go to the playground in the Edgecliff Village for I don't see one around here. There are some in the neighboring small cities but it requires driving and you know...I don't have my driver's license yet so I can't go.

No comments: