Friday, November 12, 2010

That Was Nice

I didn't know it is beautiful outside because of the Fall foliage all over the place. The color of the trees just breathtaking. I wouldn't have known this if I didn't go out this morning. For the past weeks I have only been inside the house, not even taking a walk in the neighborhood with my Jadyn. What is going on with me? I am too occupied doing little inside the house that I almost forgot there is still a world outside.

Unfortunately though I wasn't able to take good pictures of the nature as we drove along the road where lots of trees turning golden yellow and red. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get some, promise to share it here with you all so people in the tropical climate countries can get to see the beauty of nature when it's Fall.

No comments: