Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Christmas Experience

I grew up believing that Santa Clause existed and was real. Every Christmas years back, I was wishing that Santa would come by our house and drop me a stocking stuffed with chocolates and money. But that somehow was only part of a small child's mind that never happened. This Christmas, I will be home with my Filipino family and for that I make a promise to my little siblings that they are gonna have stockings in Christmas eve for Santa will be giving them some presents. Before that could happen, I would love to buy some embroidered Christmas stockings to bring so I can have something very neat to use in there. For sure they will be happy of what they are going to see in the morning. I really want to do that so I can at least make the little kids' wish come true. I am with them and I have the resources to do such a thoughtful thing to my siblings. If possible I want to make this Christmas an unforgettable Christmas they can ever have in life.

No comments: