Friday, November 12, 2010

Online Tasks

I just finished doing some of my online tasks from other blogging site and here comes another three more tasks from the other. How I wish I could stay long online but my eyes and body aren't cooperating. I can't do such a good job if I continue doing my tasks and my eyes are about to fall off. Arggsss.. I guess I won't be able to do these tasks until tonight for when I wake up after taking a nap I wanna be busy in the kitchen to prepare at least two dishes for my husband's birthday.

These recipes aren't just my everyday recipe so that means I need a couple hours to make them. These are the least things I could do for my husband's special day. This way, he would feel that I just don't ignore his birthday and that I care about him. Hopefully the foods will turn out great for I plan of making plenty of them enough for one week so he doesn't have to cook his dinner every night when arriving home from work.

No comments: