Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anxious Being With Them Again

It feels like it is another dream come true for me again. It is because I cannot go home anytime I want to due to the fact of the far distance I am away from home plus the big expense it cost us to plan for a trip to the Philippines. That is why I cannot see my family as often as I want and I am sure most people living abroad can somehow relate to me. They all know that in order for the trip to be done, they have to have enough budget to spend while in the country, let alone the cost of tickets can potentially leave other people pay off their credit cards for several months.

With all these being said, I am anxious to be with my family again especially my little siblings, Alex and Adong. They are so dear to me that I miss them constantly. I am excited but I guess they are more anxious of me to be with them once again so we can create a more solid bonding and love, a bond only brothers and sisters share. 


.... photo above is of my little brother, little sissy, mama and cousin Dianne from Davao....

No comments: