Monday, November 29, 2010

Less Time To Rest

I'm still having a hard time resting. Although I manage to sleep for a few hours but I am still miserable. I can only get 3-6 hours of sleep each night, that is too little time to rest and plenty of time to be active during the day. I really start feeling weak now. Oh gosh I need to get my full 8-hour sleep soon.

We were out yesterday. We went to the beach and we had so much kiat that when we all went home, we were as dead as a vegetable. I went to bed early hoping I could get enough rest but my Jadyn for some reason wanting me to tap her back, maybe she too was having difficulty putting herself to rest due to too much exhaustion from the beach. Yeah, I was able to sleep but not for long. I've been up here since 2 in the morning and I doubt I can go back to bed in this case.

No comments: