Monday, November 29, 2010

Best Flavored Cigars

I notice that cigars sold in US are not as strong as the ones sold here in the Philippines. Smoking cigar isn't bad if you do it occasionally. My husband does when he's around with his best buddy. One night he invited him over to our house so they can do grilling at the same time smoke cigar and one thing I notice about the cigar is that it doesn't have that smell that would make me say "Oh that smells good" just like the one my grandmothers used to smoke. However, I have not tried smelling/inhaling the best flavored cigars because what they smoke is the cheap kind of cigar. I told my husband that I might bring him some when I come back and that's a promise. If you are looking for some too, you know where to go. Just visit the link above and you are in the right place for best flavored cigars.

No comments: