Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wanting To Be Pregnant Again

Hey guys! Guess what? We are working our way to make a second baby. This time we are hoping it will be a boy since we do have a baby girl already. I am so ready to bear a child in my womb again after 2 years of raising a baby girl. I am praying that we will be blessed with a healthy baby. I am waiting for my menstruation for the month of August, about second week of this month. If it won't come then perhaps I am conceiving already hehe. Wishful thinking.

I am anticipating to shop for new baby clothes. I guess I know where to go now since I have explored all baby stores online and local stores. This is going be a fun-filled endeavor for both of me and my husband. I so missed newborns, I so missed taking care of a person's little body. God, please hear my heart's desire.

No comments: