Thursday, August 5, 2010

Loves Grilling


I am one lucky wife for having such a husband who just cook his own food. He is the kind that won't wait for his wife to cook for him although it feels good being pampered by our better half but he just loves grilling his own food. If only he uses an electric grill, it would have been easier for me to do his food instead of him making it. Don't get me wrong, I am not lazy it's just that I don't feel like using the charcoal grill for it takes too long to start up the fire. However, with electric grills with just one push of an ignition button, the fire will start up right away and it makes the grill heat up quickly. How I wish someday, he will buy me one just like the one in the picture so when I decide to have a house party of any occasion, I can easily serve grilled steak and patties to my American visitors.

No comments: