Friday, August 6, 2010

That A Was A Relief

I was bothered with this star rewards account I have in Macy's. It is an old statement and I just opened it last night. I am so concerned of having any late fees in the store and says here I will have a penalty for late payment of $15. Yikes, that's so scary because I am not willing to waste any amount of money for nothing unless of course I have unpaid balance in my account.

But as far as I know I paid it off a week after I used my card. Well, I called them just a minute ago and it somehow gave me a sigh of relief for I don't owe them anything instead Macy's owe me a dollar and few cents hekhek. Gosh I got panicked when I opened this account statement, as I've said it's a late statement for we misplaced it and it's been unopened for a month lolz.

Good thing I called them otherwise I will go crazy thinking about it all week. I tell you, it totally ruined the rest of my evening last night.

No comments: