Saturday, August 28, 2010

Unique Painting


I am buying this painting shown here for my husband as my gift to him for our 6th year wedding anniversary this October. He had seen this picture before on Facebook when I was browsing the paintings of my online friend's wife. She is just so good at what she is doing and I am so amazed how fine her artworks are. Of all the paintings she has, my husband seemed to like the Spider. It was her husband who took the picture of this big spider crawling on the wall during his visit in the Philippines and when she got here in US, she painted it.

Can't you see how beautiful that is? I am buying it because I know that my husband is going to love it despite of the choking price of this painting. Guess what? She is selling it to me for $300. But with 300 it will pay for the shipping and it comes with a frame already that will look good with the painting. So you think I am making a deal here?

No comments: