Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cloudy Saturday

We had a quick thunderstorm last night that I couldn't finish transplanting my plants into the bigger pots due to a darker surrounding. I could've done my job in just an hour but it was too dark to see because of thick clouds formed above us. Not long from that, heavy rain poured in which I am thankful because all my thirsty plants were able to get some fresh rain water.

Since there's not much sun today, I plan of continuing my work outside. Hopefully I'll finish it off before 2 pm as I have a feeling my husband would want us to drag along to a grocery store for our weekly grocery shopping. In the meantime, I should just finish dropping my ECs then start fixing our brunch, get my ass outta here and start my day with some nice brunch.

No comments: