Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work To Do In The Backyard

Uh oh! Looks like I am gonna have some spreading and shoveling to do in the backyard today and maybe until tomorrow for the dump truck just left and brought us good soil for our garden. I love the idea that I can get to sweat today and the thought of having a vegetable garden in Spring gives me excitement. How am I gonna ever finish my online tasks if there is this big job outside waiting on me? Although my husband is home today and I got someone to help me with the job but still it's gonna take us sometime to finish leveling the dirt/ground to get it ready for planting next month. Probably I can resume writing my tasks tonight, two more tasks to write for this afternoon and I'll be outside working, in case you want to know where I am at, why I'm not online.

No comments: