Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Just Started Fallin'

It's 1:38 in the morning here and I've been up for at least almost an hour. I woke up because my body clock hasn't adjusted to my new time yet, it's snack time back in the Philippines so here I am and the baby both wide awake having our snacks. I peeked out the window only to find out that the world is so white, the ground is covered with snow that I cannot see the pathway or the street anymore. The old snow from the past days hasn't melted and here it is, a new one keep pouring in. I wonder how thick it is going to be in the morning? I can pretty much tell that it is at least three inches deep right now and it's still pouring! Holy guacamole, we have an early appointment to my baby's Pediatrician tomorrow morning and it's freezing cold. Will I ever survive to be outside in this kind of weather? I doubt that!
......backyard and front yard photos.. taken just a couple of minutes ago...it's getting thicker..should I be happy? I got plenty of snow to play tomorrow..

No comments: