Saturday, February 19, 2011

Keeping One's Self Fit

I am glad I did not marry a fat man. If I did, I'd be forever regretful for doing such mistake. Even when I was still in my teens, I wasn't attracted to white men who are overweight. I don't know for some reason I don't find them attractive at all. Excuse me for being so harsh but I say what I want to say, it's my blog and I am free to voice out my opinion.

I believe I married someone who keeps himself fit. He loves working out and has been that way even before we knew each other. There'll be times he gets busy with errands and tends to forget lifting weights but I think it's okay. What's important is he never lets himself become out of shape. He's eating the right food and are taking supplements for healthier longer life. Speaking about supplements, I am looking at the site that sells the best pre workout supplement and I wonder if he is interested taking any of them? Hmmm let me think about that first. Who knows I might buy for him.

No comments: