Thursday, February 10, 2011

Keeping A Food Diary

I was told by my baby's Pediatrician to keep a diary every food that Jadyn is eating so it will be easier for us to track which food that caused her indigestion or bloated. That is an easy thing to do since I am not busy at home. However, what can be troublesome is that jotting down every little amount of food she puts in her mouth and I am confused whether to include it or not since there are times she would only eat a bit of it for example a bit of asparagus or corn snack or whatever. I have been doing the food diary thing for five nows and I guess I am doing good at it. I just hope when we go see a Pediatric Gastroenterologist, he can help us what sort of foods do we feed the baby and what are those that she is not allowed to eat. I can't wait to see the doctor so we'll have answers why her belly is always bloated and big.

No comments: