Saturday, February 19, 2011

No Time Dealing With Sarcasm

I am determined of finishing my tasks today as it is the cut off day tomorrow so I can get all my money in the next payday. With that being said, I have no energy or time dealing with sarcasm as of this moment. I am too busy with my opportunities right now so please leave me alone for a while. Wait until I am done with all these great tasks here and I'll face your challenge.

I am trying very hard not to get angry with anyone otherwise I'll explode. Some folks already knew how/what I am like (I turn into a beast) when pissed so as much as possible I am setting aside your sarcastic chats and forgive you for now (somebody was being sarcastic or trying to be sarcastic last night on YM). Third time you do it, I will really show you my true color. Ngil-ad raba ko ako'y masuko, hilam-os jud mos kauwaw busa ayaw mo ug pamikil una una.

No comments: