Friday, February 25, 2011

Internet Disconnection


My brother said that our internet connection in the Philippines has been disconnected after two attempts of trying as we no longer wish to continue our subscription from PLDT. There is no use to continue the service as their laptop computer is no longer functional. When I was still there, I really tried my best to discontinue the service before I could go back to America since it's on my name so I should be the one to go see the office staff and have it done.


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it until it was time for me to fly back here. I left a letter of disconnection to my mother and when she went to the office she was being refused just because I didn't leave any identification along with the letter. What a bummer, they didn't tell me that when I went their personally. So what I did, I used a document imaging instead of sending my real I.D or passport in the mail for I am afraid it will get lost in the mail. I am yet to call my mother to really confirm if it's truly disconnected now. Otherwise, they will be paying 350 pesos more on their bills every month if the internet is still there.

No comments: