Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Longest Delay Ever

When I was still single I didn't pay much attention as to my red periods gonna come or not, I didn't know the significance of being visited by red tides each month until I got married. I'm a woman who experiences very seldom delays in periods ok? After I finish all 28 tablets in my birth control pills I always expect that first red day comes after 2 or three days after the last pill.

But in my case this time, it took my period to come for one week. I was beginning to get worried for I'm taking low dose pills and with this said there is a chance that I could get pregnant. It is the same pill that my OBGYN gave me after I had my Jadyn and she never changed it nor my second OB. One week of waiting for my period is like waiting for someone to come and chose not to meet me so I was there left hanging in the dark.

I felt so relieved now that I see some redness in my liner and I said, thank You God, You are sooooooo good. You never failed me even though I am a sinner. Thankful and very happy Sunday for me and my husband here hehe.

1 comment:

Loverock_MD said...

God will bless you then :-)