Friday, March 19, 2010

Out Running Errands

I wonder how my husband survive a day without anything in his stomach except coffee. Several times he went out to do some errands and lasted a day without eating food. It's his first day off and there he went to meet up with his buddy at Starbucks. After that he's gonna go get the registration sticker for his porsche and do other paper works with his other car too. He won't be home for a while for sure but the question is, how can he survive?

Because I, as a Filipina won't last a day not eating something. Even if I skip one meal, my world go crazy, I get headaches, I become cranky and easily get annoyed. In my husband's case, he doesn't get cranky at all instead if he forget that he hasn't eaten, he would just go on with his chores and would only eat one big meal at the end of the day. Tsk tsk tsk that doesn't work for me. I'm too sensitive when it comes to starving myself. I think I'm gonna die without food eh.

No comments: