Friday, March 5, 2010

All Done

I have been blessed with so much opportunities this week. And for that I am very thankful because seldom I am showered with such blessings. I just finished doing all my online tasks for today which is so relieving. I am also happy to know that I don't have to think about sitting on my computer for the rest of the weekend. I am soooo tired always facing the computer you know?

Since our temperature has warmed up today, tomorrow and until Tuesday next week might as well do something outside so to get myself some sun and breathe some air. This is what I have been waiting for... to finally be able to go outside and take advantage of the beautiful weather. Of course I can only do that when I have nothing else to do online. Moreover, I'm all done with my tasks so tomorrow I may have to walk around the village with my baby on the jogger. Weeww I kind of excited for that! It's been a while since I have had my walking exercise.

No comments: