Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why Am I Doing This?

I'm watching 101 Tastiest Places to Chowdown on cable right now and mannnnn geezzzz every restaurant they feature makes me drool! There are just too many mouth-watering foods shown on this show. I can't seem to give a conclusion why I am doing this to myself knowing that I am very hungry here, haven't eaten my breakfast and lunch and ohhhhhhhh this is such a torture eh.

Fat servings of big hotdogs, layers and layers of delicious pizza toppings, tasty 4 pounder of steak s, glazed doughnuts, sushi, chocolacious recipies are just few of the foodies I am drooling right now. If you can call it "kahibangan" for continuing watching the show then it might be it. Imagine a wild hungry dog saliva dripping looking at you while enjoying your ice cream... that's how I look right now!!

No comments: