Saturday, July 7, 2012

Show Off

How I wish I can just vanish on the social networking site for a while because I honestly tired of looking at pictures of people which often appear on my wall too. Facebook is for people to post pictures alright but there are those that keep taking snaps of their faces and they do it almost everyday. I don't get them. Their faces don't change, they always look the same yet they take close up photos of themselves as if today they look like Angelina Jolie and tomorrow they will be Anne Hathaway. Duh, too bad I can't tell them straight forward to not do it otherwise I'll be accused of being jealous of their face, lol.

1 comment:

forsythea said...

I hope you're not talking about me! lol...bitaw dai naa pud ingon ana sa ako dai...akong pares pa moingon "I've never seen anybody love their self so much!" grabe gud kaayo mga posing, private na gyud kaayo bah, kita nang igot2x! lol...nya ngano pud kaha ning ilng mga bana kay moterate man pud oy. Ako ug mag picture ko sa akong kaugalingon kay tago2x gyud ko kay sawayon ko sa akong pares ngano daw sige ko pamicture akong kaugalingon for no reason! Pero panagsa raman pud ko picture2x oy, kana rang decent ko tan-awon! hehehe