Monday, July 9, 2012

Be Open-Minded

I always love it when that "little voice" inside tries to talk to me for it lightens up my stressed mind and somehow give me consolidation that I should be open-minded to what other people's ideas, hear them but never ever leave my back from my husband nor doubt him of what he does.


Friends come and go in our life but a husband  would always be there for me no matter what so I should always believe in everything he does for what he does is for the sake of his own family.


I've been feeling so stressed these past few days because of the major expenses we are facing in connection with our home improvement and I perhaps have thought about it too seriously that I sometimes couldn't get a good night sleep. And I think listening to what other people are telling me somehow add a bit of tension in my mind. They do have their own ideas alright but it is my husband's decision should be followed for I know full well he is aware of what he is doing. It is his own home and not theirs, he is the one who pays for the costs and not them.


Ah that little voice I should be thankful so much because if it wasn't because of that thing I wouldn't be able to just relax, take it easy... things will get better and someday when we are done with our home we can breathe easy and be thankful for our family is able to surpass it all. By then we will be proud of ourselves for together as a team , we made our home beautiful.

No comments: