Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paypal Cash Withdrawal

I decided to withdraw my Paypal cash fund amounting to $1,600 to ensure safety of my hard earned money from blogging. Few of the people I know online are complaining about sudden inability to access their Paypal accounts. I am just scared that it could happen to me too and put my money in jeopardy.


I would feel it would be much safer if I will just transfer the money into my bank account and withdraw it from the ATM machine and just keep the cash in our safe. That money has been in my Paypal for months and I tried very hard not to touch it below one thousand.


It would have been bigger now if I don't keep shopping online. Small amounts of shopping each time but then when I total the whole thing, I didn't realize I've been spending at least a hundred dollars.


I really would love to come up with the amount at least 5K USD so I can have something to use and travel to my homeland next year. Reaching that amount should not be hard if I don't get tempted spending every dime I make from blogging.   This time I want to make it serious, I know it's possible I just have to be firm with my goal so I can reach it.


1 comment:

forsythea said...

Waahhh sapian gyud kayo ka dai! Pahuwama nya ko beh! LOL! Bitaw oy, I feel embarrass maghuna huna nga wa raman intawn ka 1/8 ang sud sa akong paypal intawn! lol! Mao gyud mahitabo basta sige gasto! lol