Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Made $110 Today

I am blessed, so blessed! Thank You, Lord so much for the tasks You showered me today. I am more grateful than ever. For the record, I made $110 today. I was able to finish all of my tasks.


Today reminded me of my early days in blogging way back 2007 when there were very few bloggers, economy was doing good and advertisers outnumbered the bloggers. Everyday for the entire year of 2007 me and other older bloggers earned as much as $100 a day. Well, depends of course how fast you can write and how hard you work in order to earn that amount.


Lord, keep those tasks coming. I am more than willing to do them all without complaining. Just guide my mind and hands in order for me to write beautiful contents both paid and personal posts. Amen!


 

No comments: