Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank You Sheriff

I am blessed with tasks these days. Thank you Sheriff and to the Heaven's above for the opportunities I have been making the past couple of days. So it's true what they say, when you are on vacation your tasks increase? I am not sure about that but it shows here on my dashboard. I am so happy for it finances my expenses here. I just hope that when I withdraw some money from the atm machine I wouldn't forget my pin code otherwise I'll be left penniless for days. I already did it once and I wasn't able to get some cash for my card was blocked automatically after three failed attempts entering my code. Arggsss!

Looking forward to getting online once in a while in Davao to check my dashboard occasionally. It will be hard for me because I will be using a computer at the cafe, it's noisy, hot and crowded but I must endure it all if I want to maintain my good reputation on the paid blogging sites that have been so good to me.

No comments: