Friday, December 3, 2010

Coughing Hard

I haven't slept good since last night because my baby girl is coughing so hard. It was so hard that she threw up in the bed. She started coughing the day we went to Kawasan Falls and I thought she will get better but she coughs and coughs. I haven't given her any medication instead I gave her herbal medication that my mother has. I guess it's not working so I may have to consider buying her cough syrup today. Geezz it's going to be hard for her and for me. I feel dizzy and she is sick. A long trip awaits at daybreak.

I do feel I haven't really gotten that good rest I deserve since I arrived here over a week ago. How can I if there are always things to do, places to go and friends to meet? Despite of that, I enjoy my vacation here so far even I almost ran out of money haha...

No comments: