Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home In Cebu

We just got home in Cebu after spending 11 days in Davao. Nice to be back here where internet is unlimited, where I don't have to walk out the house just to get to the cafe carrying two little people and walking under the hot scorching sun. Of the entire time I was in Davao I have only used the internet twice it's because I spent most of my days in the outskirts Calinan. I had a lot of fun, we had so much joy to have been able to spend time with granny and aunties even just for a short period of time. I got tons of photos to share with my entire clan and guess it's going to take me hours to upload them here in my blogs and on Facebook.

Meanwhile, all I want to do is write some online tasks and rest. I feel kind of exhausted. We had an early day and a short plane ride from Davao to Cebu. I deserve to have a good night sleep eh, I think.

No comments: