Thursday, December 16, 2010

Slow Afternoon

Such a slow afternoon for me here but I am not bored, I got plenty of things to do online that include finishing my tasks. I don't want them to be sitting on my dashboard. If I just keep staring at my tasks I then get tired and I don't want to do them anymore so might as well do them as soon as possible.

Besides, I have no other errands to think about today. I washed my clothes yesterday and had my foot spa, finger and toe nails done this morning so that put me in a relaxing mood. I really have to try to do my blogging in one day. Tomorrow it's gonna be a busy day for me and for the little kids. I am taking Jadyn to my little siblings' school for their Christmas party. This is one in a lifetime chance for Jadyn to experience the Philippine Christmas party along with other kids.

No comments: