Friday, December 17, 2010

Her First School Christmas Party

Jadyn and I attended my little sister's school Christmas party today. It was her first experience to go partying with so many kids in the classroom. As expected my girl behaved really good the entire time we were there that made it easier for both of us. Although she wasn't saying anything but I know she enjoyed it there a lot. It is a kind of party that she cannot experience in America where sounds gone loud, too much screaming and too crowded. There'll be parties coming her way when she starts schooling but I guess it will be a lot different than what she can have here in my own country.

..... baby girl in her red dress and shoes..she also joined the exchanging gifts...

.......... she got a big present which is number 16..
.....opening her gift surrounded by lots of kids

No comments: