Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wishing for Lots of Moolah to Come

Hayyy Lord! We are financially stressed due to the lawsuit we are currently fighting in order to get our money back from the crooks. We don't know whether we are gonna win or lose but it's been stressing us out. I wish that we did not encounter those snakes two years ago or we might have finished a lot of home improvement projects for our house.


Apart from that, my blogging is not helping at all. It has been very slow since December, gone are my direct advertisers and other paid blogging sites seemed to have disappeared too. I am really wishing we can get out of this stress pretty soon  because I honestly feel tired of it.


My husband works hard and then when it's payday, most of his income goes to the lawyer bill. Those people that deceive other people should be punished. I know God is watching us and things will be better... I just have to have faith in Him....

No comments: