Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Saw My Father Again

I had a beautiful dream two nights ago that it made me smile when I woke up the following morning. In my dream, my father visited me. He just had a bath and looked very fresh, he walked toward me and I greeted him, "good morning, iyo" and he smiled at me... and that's it. It was so nice of my father to visit me again. It feels good being able to see him even if it was just in my dream, it feels real.


After that dream, I also dreamed of me and my entire family having a good time in the Philippines including my husband. We stayed at a hotel where we got married 9 years ago but for some reason I was also looking for a pension house or an apartment that is cheaper for us to stay. The feeling of being in my homeland again just satisfies me and eases my homesickness a little bit.


Those were my two beautiful dreams that I remember so well two nights ago.

No comments: