Friday, January 3, 2014

I Wish He Would Listen

It's the New Year yet I don't feel really good inside, to be honest. I kind of having that blues and the urge to go home to cure it. For two days now, I made it known to my husband my feeling but I don't think he listen to me or even care about me. At least that is how I feel.


Last night I told him if he would let me live in the Philippines for a year and that I can find a decent school for our girls there but he just answered me with, "go ahead!. That hurts. What I wanted to hear from him is the assuring advice or voice from him but sadly, that did not come out from his mouth.


What do I do? Homesickness is beyond my control and there is no cure for it. My goal now is to be able to save enough money so that I can do it on my own without bothering him with financial help once I am there. I would really do it whether he likes it or not, I'll bring along my girls with me and if he wants to see them, he can come to the Philippines and see us!


I have no plan of relocating to the Philippines, all I wanted is stay there longer. I don't even want him in there with me for he will be the target of the corrupt people of my country, from taxi cab drivers to anybody who works for the government. These predators would look at a foreigner as their prey and I don't like the idea!


No comments: