Monday, January 6, 2014

Facebook- A Perfect Place to Pretend or to be Fake

I am on Facebook. Everybody is on Facebook. It is such a popular social networking site that keeps you updated with people across the globe of their current statuses, what they're doing, where they are, photos selfies or in group, delicious foods, etc.


While I enjoy being on there whole day everyday, there are people who I find are sickening and annoying, so I unfollow a few of them. There are also who pretend to be the nicest, the kindest and the best of all through their words which by the way is OVER THE TOP, overdone and most of all over killing it just so they can praise other people. Heck, they think it's admirable but the more they do it, the more they sound foolish, silly and their words show their insecurity inside (if one must think and examine deep his words). Thanks to Facebook, they found a perfect place to pretend the person they are not inside or covering up their insecurities in life.


I must admit, I get lonely sometimes too but I don't post a photo of myself smiling while my true feelings inside don't match with what is outside. Heck, hard to that. That is just the hardest thing to do for me.


Anyway, what I am saying here is that, on Facebook you can be who you want to be or fake your true feelings there, nobody knows what you truly feel but you! There are also people who love to gather likes to their pictures or status. I find that weird, if people on your list find it nice or interesting, they'd surely hit LIKE button instead of being told by you to LIKE it, except of course if you're a blogger or joining a contest and you need to garner likes from other people in order to win. I am okay with that.


All in all, Facebook is entertaining and sickening at times.


No comments: