Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No Plan of Calling the Family

If there is anyone in my family left in the Philippines that I am so comfortable talking with almost anything, that would be my little sister. My last phone conversation with my mother was hours before typhoon Yolanda wreck havoc in our town and that was it. I have not called them since then. I know they are doing well because there is no bad news coming from them after the typhoon.


I have no plan of calling them again anytime soon. I was kind of upset with my mother because she prefers to risk her and my two little siblings lives than leaving her drug addict son. She has too many excuses as to why she cannot leave him and I am tired of it.


She has to learn her lesson, if she doesn't listen to me then there is no reason to call her. I have been telling her to leave the house yet she still endure the problems and harshness that SOB of hers. She needs to realize that I am serious of what I say and that in order to gain back communication with me is to do what I want her to do.

No comments: