Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Asking an American Man like a Puppy

Ladies back home sometimes ask me if I know any single American man here in America and they'd like me  to "give" them an American man in a manner of asking it like a puppy. I wish it's that simple. I wish I know all single American males here so whenever they ask, I can "give" them what they want but it's not that easy.


If they want to meet someone or a foreigner, they have to look for men... not waiting for an easy way to find one. In my time, I worked on my own, chat for a very long time, sacrificed a lot and endured pains and heartaches before I could find that one true love. And ladies nowadays asking me for a man?? Heck no, I am not gonna do that.


They have to do it on their own so when they find one, they will know how hard it is to find a good man on the internet or elsewhere. Good things don't come easy, you know?


No comments: