Friday, November 29, 2013

God Has a Way

God has touched me after the typhoon Yolanda hit in the central part of the Philippines. The aftermath was unbelievable and it affected me to the core. Something inside told me that I should do my part and I did and will do it one more time. This is going to be my fourth time to be helping someone who took a direct hit of the typhoon.


She is my classmate in college and talking to her after three weeks, I feel that I should help her. Again, the little voice inside me is telling me so! There is only one thing I prayed to God though, that He would find a way for me to save some money so that I can fulfill what I promised to this classmate of mine at the end of this month. I am awaiting payments from the company I am working with then I will send her financial help asap.


God is good for He hears my prayer, He sent those DAs with fair offers and articles with decent payments too! Thank You, Lord for using me as your instrument to help your people on Earth!

No comments: