Friday, August 30, 2013

What A Morning

I am hungry and I don't have the appetite to eat. I had quite a rough morning. I went outside to water my plants so early, thought started it while the temperature was still nice on the skin. At 8 in the morning, there were two beautiful Chichuachua mix dogs that came running loose, I saw they were coming on the direction where I was at so I called them.


They stopped by and played a little bit, I in fact carried the other one, she was friendly and happy. Then off they went running on the East side of the street, came back again and ten minutes after that, one of the dogs got hit by a car and died on the spot, I saw it nagkirig kirig and then eventually died. Arrggss... it wasn't nasty, there wasn't blood yet the fact that I saw the dog that once so happy died just like that is hard to stomach.


No comments: