Saturday, August 31, 2013

Betrayal

I have been having multiple dreams in one night lately. There's too many of them that I can only remember two or three of them in the morning. The other night's dream was hurtful and I still remember it until now. Dreams are the opposite of reality, it is the fruit of your suppressed feelings when you are awake so I don't really worry about it except of course when my teeth are falling out, that means somebody in my family or relatives is going to die.


But anyway, my dream the other night was about a Korean woman living with us in this house and she was standing in the back part of the house, I was in there too but she didn't see me for I was hiding in the bush when my husband snuck out to where the Korean woman was and French kissed her. In my mind, these people are kissing just when they thought nobody was watching them but little do they know I was there too. Arrgghhss, what a dream that was! It hurts even when I woke up.


Two days before I dreamed about betrayal, I got angry with my husband for not watching our baby closely what she was doing outside and came in with both legs full of big and red insect bites and he was out there didn't stop or care what his child was doing so I got really upset with him and not talking to him for three days. After waking up that morning, I said to myself, no I'm not willing to give up my husband for another woman who just appeared out of nowhere and let her ruin us. We've been together for too long that I don't even think the husband would even replace me for another woman, nyaaaahahahaha too confident, lol.

No comments: