Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taking Advantage

It is awful how some bloggers take advantage of other people. I am a member to many groups on a social networking site mainly for my blogging. There are just people in the groups I belong who are irritating me simply because they don't reciprocate the visits I made to their blogs. They just park their blogs in the forum and receive free visits from other bloggers and that's it. I can best compare them receiving free handouts from the government, leeches and bloodsuckers.


I may have not visited everyone everyday but I made sure I visit more than 20 blogs each day because I believe in karma and I appreciate those who took their little time peeking at my blogs even if they don't read what I write. Thanks to them, but for those who don't even bother to visit just ONE blog, I don't really know what to say. I hope the admins will do actions of their members who are lazy and unwilling to return the favor that their fellow bloggers have given them.

No comments: